Ligne Roset Atlanta is located in the heart of The Shops Buckhead Atlanta. We are looking for passionate, talented, hard-working, personable people with great taste to help us build this brand we love.
Join our team at Ligne Roset Atlanta where we represent award winning contemporary designer furniture.
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
A Design Consultant is required to proactively seek and build relationships with clientele, architects, interior designers, developers, and realtors as well as handle existing clients and those that come into the showroom. The main goal of the role is to sell Ligne Roset furniture to this clientele.
If you are motivated seller and designer, and with proven luxury sales experience and a passion for and knowledge of design and architecture you will enjoy our fun and supportive retail environment.
• Expand the customer's connection to the brand by increasing email sign-up in store
• Achieving annual sales goals
• Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Ligne Roset products.
• Prospecting new customers on a weekly basis and maintain client relationships
• Perform in-home visits as necessary to assess and fulfill customer needs
• Hours for this position will include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Candidates should have a drive for success and desire to learn the Ligne Roset product line in detail.
• Is an active listener, which will be essential to building confidence and influencing suggestions being made.
• Previous retail sales experience in a high-end or luxury retail store. Home furnishings experience strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of interior design
• Initiative to build a strong client base. Previous experience with clientelling and maintaining client relationships required.
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service
• Superb organizational skills with attention to detail & outstanding problem-solving skills
• Provide excellent communication to clients, sales team and management
• A desire to work as part of a team
• Friendly, assertive, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and have a positive outlook
• Paid vacation, holidays, personal and sick time
• Commuter Benefits Program